Become a village reporter
We’re looking for village reporters!
If you’ve got a local story which you think our readers would be interested in, send it to [email protected] and we’ll feature it if we can.
We’re also looking for regular contributors to our magazines.
- Are you a keen writer?
- Do you love where you live?
- Is there a lot going on in your village?
Village People Magazines are delivered to every single home in 250 villages in South Norfolk and North Suffolk, so it can be tricky to keep up with everything that goes on. That’s where village reporters come in.
We need a handful of people from various villages in our delivery area to send us short bi-monthly articles sharing what’s going on where you live.
To become a village reporter, send us about 300 words about you and your village:
- What makes it unique?
- Why do you like living there?
- Are you part of a community group or club?
- How could your village be improved?
- What sort of issues affect people living there?
- What’s your background?
Just email [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!